- Website www.raphael1966.com
- E-mail email@example.com
- Phone +39 080 5210631
- Since 1966
- Products range Sneakers | Apparel | Accessories
- Products for Man
- Store type Retail + Online (domestic & international shipping)
- Retail space 110 sq.m.
- Sneakers selection 200-250 Models
- Sneaker brands Diadora | Diadora Heritage | Filling Pieces | Karhu | New Balance | Nike | Puma | Saucony | Adidas Y-3 | Le Coq Sportif | Casbia | Arkk
- Limited editions Nike | Puma | Le Coq Sportif
- Apparel & accessories Champion x Wood Wood | Facetasm | F.A.M.T | Human Made | Kappa Kontrol | LC23 | Maharishi | Medicom | Patagonia | Sankuanz | Soulland | Stampd | White Mountaineering
Via Principe Amedeo 21, 70121
Bari | Italy
The two main strengths of Raphael, a brand that has been in existence since 1966, are quaity and reliability. That was the year in which Raffaele Pisciotta, first and foremost a tailor and subsequently a large-scale manufacturer, decided to open his first clothing store. It wasn’t long before the shop caught the attention of customers, businesses and photographers from all over Italy, all eager to capture images of the memorable window displays of Raphael 1966. Photographs that, even today, suggest the extent to which the displays were devised down to the last detail, all while following a certain aesthetic with the intention of provoking an ”emotional” response.